WoULd U EveR nOtIcE mE

Along this simple life...i have something to share..like everyone else,they also have their own person to admire of..like me too..There is a guy..mystery guy~he kinda simple like me too..with his simple looking smile,simple effort,simple talk in meaning..because of that,he make me looking at him all the time..he got my extraordinary feelings to him~but the story not ends here..he were my classmates..he was my friend after all but he never saw me..the sadness continue when he with this one girl and he look very happy with her..when back from school..we walk at the same road but we never walk together...he look rushing like want avoiding me..i just can stay,while watching him walking away~it's been two years i've been hiding my feeling..yet,he have no idea of my feelings like this..he probably never think of me at all.like the wind,he just fly right through..keep practicing what i want say to him,somehow it flies right off my lips.because of that..we don't really have any memories..At the end,i'll just make them all on my own,even though i know his heart will never be mine~i never wish my life to be like this...
anyway...may god bless him with happiness all over his way~

meeting him is a fate...
be friend with him is a choice...
but falling in love with him is beyond my control..

No comments:

Post a Comment